This Chicken Parmesan Sliders recipe creates fun, mini sandwiches with lots of flavor! The chicken patties are cooked in the oven making them easy to prepare. Perfect for game day or parties, but also fun for a family dinner.
Homemade sliders are a must for game day or casual get-togethers. While they are small, they are actually quite filling and can be a sort of “main dish appetizer” for your party. These Chicken Parmesan Sliders take the flavors of the popular chicken parmesan main dish, but brings them into tiny sandwiches.
To make this Chicken Parmesan Sliders recipe, in a bowl you’ll mix up ground chicken with all the seasonings, marinara sauce, and shredded Parmesan cheese. It’s a fairly quick process as there’s no chopping needed – just measure and mix.
The ground chicken mixture is formed into small patties. To make sure they are all about the same size, scoop about 1/4 cup of the mixture, which is about 2 ounces, to make each patty.
Place the patties go on a baking sheet that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
When the chicken patties are done baking, remove your pan from the oven and immediately top with mozzarella cheese. Return your baking pan of chicken patties back to the oven just long enough to melt the mozzarella.
To serve your Chicken Parmesan Sliders, place fresh spinach leaves on the bottom portion of a slider bun, top with the patty, and then a spoonful of marinara sauce. Finish off by topping with the top of the bun and enjoy!Print
Want more party or game day recipes? Check these out!
Visit all the other Appetizer Week blogs for more delicious ideas:
- Lasagna Dip by Cravings of a Lunatic
- Spinach Squares by Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker
- Ultimate Stuffed ‘Shrooms by Cooking in Stilettos
- Feta Chicken Wontons by Makobi Scribe
- Roasted Red Pepper Guacamole by Clarks Condensed
- Parmesan and Garlic Boneless Chicken Wings by From Gate to Plate
- Greek Salad Skewers by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Cajun Bacon Nuts by Life Off the Clock
- Jalapeno Poppers by Organized Island
- Mini Loaded Twice Baked Potato by Mom’s Test Kitchen
- Chicken & Cheese Taquitos by Try Anything Once Culinary
- Very Veggie Puff Pastry Pizza Bitesby Farm Fresh Feasts
- BBQ Chicken Nachosby Lemons for Lulu
- Apricot Blue Cheese Bitesby Food Lust People Love
- Low-Carb Kickin’ Bacon Avocado Deviled Eggsby Yours and Mine Are Ours
- Sweet Onion Galette by Call Me PMc
- Buffalo Chicken Sliders by The NY Melrose Family
- Sticky Asian Chicken Wings by Flavor Mosaic
- Chicken Parmesan Sliders by Home Cooking Memories