Fans of Butter Pecan ice cream are going to love this! This homemade cake is so easy to make and so delicious! Here we will tell you how to make this cake and the yummy glaze that goes on top!
This recipe is intended for adults of legal drinking age only. This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. We receive a commission if purchases are made through our links to retailers. Click here to read our full disclosure policy.
I’m a big fan of Butter Pecan ice cream so I was so excited to make this! Another great thing about this cake is how easy it is to make. Making a cake can be intimidating but this only has a couple more steps than a normal boxed cake mix.
Glazed Butter Pecan Bundt Cake is a perfect dessert that can be made for a potluck, a holiday party, or just for your family to have after a delicious dinner! You can serve it by itself or you can pair it with Butter Pecan or Vanilla Bean ice cream. Even whipped cream would be delicious!
Ingredients needed for Glazed Butter Pecan Bundt Cake Recipe:
Ingredients need for the Glaze:
Cooking Equipment needed for Glazed Butter Pecan Bundt Cake Recipe:
- Bundt Cake Pan
- Hand Mixer or Stand Food Mixer (you can mix by hand but we recommend using a mixer)
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
How to make Glazed Butter Pecan Bundt Cake Recipe:
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees F. Grease a bundt cake pan.
2. In a mixing bowl, beat together the butter and sugar until creamy. Slowly add in the beaten eggs and the vanilla extract.
3. Slowly add in the Flour, Baking Powder, and Salt until all mixed in.
4. Mix the chopped pecans into the cake batter by hand until well combined.
5. Pour cake batter into the greased bundt pan.
6. Bake for 2 hours or until baked through.
How to make the glaze for the Glazed Butter Pecan Bundt Cake Recipe:
1. In a small bowl, mix the powdered sugar, heavy cream, and vanilla extract, until smooth.
2. Pour glaze over the warm cake