Mini Easter Bunny Tail Cocktails are the perfect adult treat to have this spring season! This little sweet drink is perfect for after Easter dinner! Here we will show you how to make these cute cocktails!
This recipe is intended for adults of legal drinking age only. This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. We receive a commission if purchases are made through our links to retailers. Click here to read our full disclosure policy.
Easter is around the corner and this is one of our favorite things to make for the adults in our family. They are super cute and super fast to make!
A Pina Colada cocktail inspires mini Bunny Tail Cocktails with a couple of twists. We added Half and Half to make it creamier and Vanilla Vodka to make it sweeter. Also adding the frosting and coconut around the rim of the shot glass will add to the yummy flavor. We added colorful mini marshmallows to add a pop of color for the Easter Holiday!
Ingredients needed for Mini Bunny Tail Cocktails:
- Vanilla Vodka
- Coconut Rum
- Half & Half
- Cream of Coconut
- Pineapple Juice
- Vanilla Frosting
- Shredded Sweetened Coconut
- Mini Marshmallows (We recommend using fruity mini marshmallows but the regular mini ones will be cute as well!)
- Tall Shot glasses (You need at least 4 of them)
- Cocktail Shaker
How to make the Mini Bunny Tail Cocktails:
- Apply a thin layer of Vanilla Frosting to the rim of the 4 shot glasses.
2. Roll each rim into the shredded coconut and chill for 30 minutes
3. Add ice, Vanilla Vodka, Pineapple Rum, Cream of Coconut, Half & Half, and Pineapple Juice in a shaker. Shake it up!
4. Pour it into the 4 shot glasses and top with a mini marshmallow.Print